French wildflowers decorate this stylish little bag. Use it to store not only your make up essentials, but keys, money, medication - anything really, which you don't want loose in the bottom of your handbag. The bag is 100% French, the design is called Fleurs des Champs: Wildflowers.
- Outer is made of quality tapestry material, made in the Gobelin tradition. Durable and can be cleaned.
- The pattern position will vary between bags depending on how the fabric was cut, so your bag may not look exactly the same as shown.
- Interior is fully lined with quality fabric.
- Zip closure.
- Dimensions: H 13cm W 21cm (5.1 x 8.3 inches).
- Made in France by Royal Tapisserie.
The Gobelins Manufactory is a historic tapestry factory in Paris, France. It is best known as a royal factory supplying the court of the French monarchs since Louis XIV.
The Gobelins were a family of dyers who, in the middle of the 15th century, established themselves in the Faubourg Saint-Marcel, Paris. In 1602, Henry IV of France rented factory space from the Gobelins for his Flemish tapestry makers. In 1662, the works were purchased by Jean-Baptiste Colbert on behalf of Louis XIV.
The factory is still in operation today as a state-run institution.
We offer regular and express shipping options.Returns
Within Australia, free regular delivery for orders $80+ total value.
Within SA, can pick up your order from our store for free.
All other orders (including international), Australia Post shipping charges apply, calculated at checkout.
No hassle returns. Free returns.
30 day return policy. Full refunds.