Inspired by nature, art and Paris architecture, Clement Djossou - designer and artisan - creates striking metal jewellery in the Art Deco and Art Nouveau styles.
Antiqued 14ct rose gold plated large Butterfly bracelet.
- The bracelet is made using an original French vintage mould.
- To fit, carefully slide bracelet on from the edge of your wrist. If you need to widen the bracelet, only bend the end segments.
- This jewellery is handmade so slight variations are possible between pieces of the same design.
- Nickel free: it conforms to the European Union regulations regarding Nickel content.
- Made in France by Lotta Djossou
- Dimensions: Butterfly: H 45mm (1.8 inches)
This jewellery is handmade in France in the tiny workshop behind the counter of the Lotta Djossou shop, situated in the Marais district of Paris.
We offer regular and express shipping options.Returns
Within Australia, free regular delivery for orders $80+ total value.
Within SA, can pick up your order from our store for free.
All other orders (including international), Australia Post shipping charges apply, calculated at checkout.
No hassle returns. Free returns.
30 day return policy. Full refunds.