This attractive glazed ceramic tile depicts a circa 1920's lady walking her dog.
This beautiful and artistic tile has been hand painted and fired with brilliantly colourful and complex glazes. The artistic process is extremely labour intensive. The image is drawn, relief work meticulously applied, followed by several layers of glazing that enrich the textures and vibrant colours. The tiles are then fired in kilns for 24 hours at temperatures reaching 1000'C (1800'F) immortalizing this work of art in ceramic.
- The tile is backed with a thin sheet of velvet covered timber.
- Wall mountable with mounting ring embedded in rear.
- For interior display, not suitable for outdoors.
- Don't be alarmed if you notice crazing or fine lines on the tile surface. This is a common and natural result of the firing process and doesn't imply that the tile is cracked through.
- Length: 15cm Height 40cm (6" x 15.8")
We offer regular and express shipping options.Returns
Within Australia, free regular delivery for orders $80+ total value.
Within SA, can pick up your order from our store for free.
All other orders (including international), Australia Post shipping charges apply, calculated at checkout.
No hassle returns. Free returns.
30 day return policy. Full refunds.