In Store Payments
We do not accept cheques or IOU's.
You walk out of our boutique with your purchases, feeling good and happy, having had a wonderful time shopping. But later, oh no, there’s something wrong. It doesn’t matter who’s at fault it’s upsetting and frustrating.
We know what it’s like, it’s happened to us too. Which is why, if it does happen, we want to get things fixed up for you.
We have written the following Returns Policy so you know what we will do in case something goes wrong with your purchase.
We are approachable – so please don’t hesitate to contact us. It’s a good idea to contact us before you return to our boutique, to let us know what the issue is. You can phone: 08 8331 3804, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use Facebook Messenger: www.facebook.com/therubyoracle/ .
We follow the Australian Consumer Law regarding returns and refunds.
The essentials are:
- If you change your mind we don’t have to give a refund or replacement.
- If an item has a major problem you can choose either:
- a refund or exchange
- keep the item and we will compensate you.
This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item (if possible) and within a reasonable time. Otherwise you can choose a refund or replacement.
- Please keep your proof of purchase, e.g. your receipt.
The Ruby Oracle Gift Exchange
Did you buy a gift for someone else? If so, we understand that it can be difficult to get it right. In particular, men buying jewellery for their partner.
So, if your gift gets the cold shoulder, we do have a Gift Exchange policy. Implementing this policy is solely at our discretion.
If the gift does not suit the recipient, we will allow it to be exchanged for another item from our boutique.
- The recipient needs to come into our boutique to make the selection.
- A proof of purchase for the gift needs to be presented.
- The gift must be unused and in a saleable condition (as determined by us).
- If no replacement is selected, a Ruby Oracle gift voucher to the value of the original gift can be provided in exchange for the item.
- If the price of the selected replacement is less than the cost of the original gift, a Ruby Oracle gift voucher to the value of the difference in prices will be provided.
- If the price of the selected replacement is greater than the cost of the original gift, the difference must be paid for in full before the exchange will be accepted.